- discuss how to be creative in work and studies
- fill in a gap-fill exercise with some verbs
- design a presentation telling others how to be a good student / worker / athlete etc
- Do you think it's important to be creative in your life?
- Do you think it's important to be creative in your studies or work?
- In what ways does being creative help you to learn or work?
TaskWatch the clip.
How many ways to stay creative can you remember after you watch?
Now do the gap-fill.
Choose the correct verb from the drop-down menu.
How quickly can you do it and get 100%?
- How many do you agree with? Why?
- How many are good advice for life?
- How many do you do?
- Do you think any of the ideas can help you with your studies or work?
- How many are good for learning a language?
- Write a list of ways of being a good student / driver / athlete / healthy person... or choose another job or activity.
- Make a powerpoint presentation with pictures and show it to your classmates.
- If you know how, add music to the powerpoint and make a presentation like the clip.
- Make sure you use lots of verbs.