You are going to
- Practise using the passive
- Look at an infographic on internet use
- Do an interactive exercise practising the passive
What do people do on the internet?
What do you think are the most popular activities that people do on the internet?
2) Look at the infographic below
In 60 seconds
- How many emails are sent?
- How many tweets are generated?
- How many status updates are published on facebook?
- How many search queries are made on google?
- How many new videos are added to youtube?
Infographic by- Shanghai Web Designers
3) Practise the Passive
Fill in the gaps in the sentences below with one of the participles and the correct form of the verb to be (is / are) to practise making passives. You can use some of the participles more than once.
If you are not sure how to make the passive look here
What do you like doing on the internet?
What are the good things and bad things about using the internet?